Sunday, November 4, 2012

Life Cycles

Is there life after death? Can science explain it?

Here is an article:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/afterlife/science-life-after-death.htm

Sometimes we may have out-of-body experience in dreams. Can you really travel out of you body during the dream? In many day dreams, I dreamed I traveled to where you were watching you invisibly :-)))))) Well, you can always day dream when you really miss someone so much.

I believed (99% :-)))) in life cycles and I had previous lives. I am always wondering who I am in my previous life or whether I can still meet you in my next life. Are you going to be a cat in my next life? How can I find you by some secret code?

If you believe in life after death, you might not be that afraid of death or so sad about the lost beloved ones. The death might not be so bad after all these suffering in current life. However can the behavior in current life impact the quality of next life? For example, if you treat someone so badly in this life, are you going to pay back in next life? Or you have to suffer because of someone, is it because you owe him/her in previous life? Whenever you had the thought that you would rather die instead of being depressed due to somebody else, think twice. You might want to fix it or your own altitude in this life before your death. Find all the means to live and die happily, forget and forgive those who hurt you. They didn't intend to. They appear hurting you probably because they are eager to get what they want but overlooked your sensibilities. Give those people love instead of hate. They might become your beloved ones in your next life (or they used to be in your previous life). :-)))))))




No comments:

Post a Comment